Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Before you submit the manuscript, please read the completed instructions below to ensure that you understand JCIS’s manuscript requirements and publication procedures as well as understand the compliance with the ethical standards by JCIS and the academic community.
To facilitate the double-blind review process, kindly prepare three separate files as follows:
1. One file should contain a title page that includes information about the corresponding author.
2. Another file should consist of an abstract not exceeding 200 words and contain 3-5 keywords, with no identifiable information.
3. The third file should contain the complete manuscript without any identifying information.
- Manuscripts should adhere to the guidelines outlined in the current Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, with exceptions as specified below. Ensure that the document is double-spaced, employs the Times New Roman font in size 12, maintains one-inch margins throughout, and should include a running header and page numbers. The maximum length, encompassing references, tables, and figures, should not exceed 25 pages, approximately 3,500 words. It is the author’s responsibility to obtain permission to reproduce copyrighted material before submitting their manuscript for publication.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
ArticlesSection default policy
Open Access Policy
The articles in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC-BY-NC-ND).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.